Website Chalmers Studentkår Rekrytering
Sweden's Biggest Student-Run Recruiting Company
The Role of an Art Director
An art director will ensure that Chalmers Studentkår Rekrytering AB is presented through imagery, videos and text in positive, promoting and communicative ways.
Artistic intelligence, expertise and creativity should be applied to make sure that promotion of Chalmers Studentkår Rekrytering AB and its customers through advertisements and other form of promotion is effective, communicative, clear, and aesthetically pleasing.
It is also important that an art director ensures that Chalmers Studentkår Rekrytering AB and its customers are promoted according to the requirements that will be given by the customers, CEO, EVP, and HR-Director.
Responsibilities of Art Director
- To apply one’s artistic intelligence, expertise, and experiences to promote Chalmers Studentkår Rekrytering (CSR) AB to potential and current customers.
- To work with communication, internal promotion, and external promotion of Chalmers Studentkår Rekrytering AB.
- To continually find and apply creative ways and strategies to improve CSR’s way of promotion and communication.
- You are responsible for creating and uploading promotional materials for CSR, CSR’s customers, partners, workshops, projects, events, and personnel to all CSR’s social media platforms.
- It is your responsibility to aesthetically, promotionally and continuously improve CSR’s social media platforms namely Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms that CSR will be involved with in the future.
- You are responsible to ensure that CSR’s aesthetic identity is preserved in all the promotional materials that will be created and uploaded to all CSR’s social media platforms. If major changes must be performed in the promotional materials, the CEO and the EVP must be all notified and asked.
- You are responsible for continually communicating with the CEO and EVP regarding the aesthetic development of CSR’s marketing material.
- You are responsible to ensuring that absolutely all materials that will be uploaded at CSR’s social media platforms are in alignment with Chalmers Studentkår’s principles.
- It is your utmost responsibility to ensure that Chalmers Studentkår Rekrytering AB is promoted with careful consideration and sensitivity.
- It is your responsibility to work as an Art Director for CSR for at least 10 hours a week.
We want students who are in the Architecture Program, Industrial Design Program and Chalmerists from other programs who have that innate passion for the arts and communications.
If you have an questions about the Art Director Role, please do not hesitate to contact us: Alexandra Flora Alto (Executive Vice President), 0723 660 888
You must sign in to apply for this position.