Website IKEA of Sweden - Malmö
Dare to Lead IKEA's Digital Development
You see things a little differently. So do we. We put togetherness at the heart of everything we do. Come and see things a little differently with us.
IKEA Range & Supply has the responsibility to develop, design, produce and supply IKEA retail channels with home furnishing solutions available to the many people. We are on a transformation journey with the aim to combine our home furnishing knowledge with modern digital technologies to enable an agile, relevant and personal experience for the many people, by combining business knowledge with digital competence, to realize business opportunities today and tomorrow. To do this, we need some more fantastic people to join our journey!
Right now we are looking for driven and talented people who will join us for a 6 month trainee program with the purpose of becoming our future stars in project leading digital development for IKEA. The assignment is located in southern Sweden, Malmö.
As a Project Leader in Digital Development you will work and train in the areas as follows:
- Contribute to, or lead, short to mid-term strategic digital development projects
- Support the organisation by doing analysis, leading digital studies, identify new digital or technology business opportunities
- Deliver assignment within scope, time and with the right quality, applying relevant project management methods and tools
- Secure a fact based and objective approach in all projects; including recommendations, risk analysis and scenario planning
- Lead the process of data collection, data analysis and building recommendations
- Capture synergies across departments and other business areas
- Share knowledge and good practices throughout the organisation
- At any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA values and role model for Fact-based Business Leadership
- Maintain communication and reporting to stakeholders, as well as interfaces and dependencies within the assignment and project in a timely and efficient way, while monitoring risks
Have you just finished your studies and want to develop new skills at IKEA? Do you find the above assignments interesting and has the same vision as IKEA? We are searching for a great variety of digital talents. We want you to be driven and genuinely interested in creating a better everyday life for the many people. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you are interested in this role, and why you would be a good fit for this program.
For this role, we think it is important to be interested working with:
- Project Management
- Organisational Change
- HR and People&Culture
- Stakeholder Management
- Leading a diverse team
- Consideration of people’s perspective
What drives IKEA to do what they are doing? – Take a look at the short video to know more.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Alvin Leimo (CEO), firstname.lastname@example.org and Alexandra Flora Alto (EVP), email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.