L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with passion for beauty products. Do you have an interest in Scientific and Regulatory Affairs? Then you might be the person we are looking for as our new Nordic Claim Manager, based in Copenhagen.
As Nordic Claim Manager your role is to primarily work with product communication and claims, ensuring that our products are competitive while at the same time respecting regulation and any guideline in the field. You report to the Nordic Scientific Director, based in Copenhagen, and you belong to the Nordic Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Team consisting of a handful of dedicated scientists, located in Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
- Be scientifically and regulatory evaluating product communication as support to marketing
- Become key business partner for our marketing departments in the product life from concept to launch
- Be in charge of creating and updating training sessions and training material to keep the organization updated within the Scientific and Regulatory Affairs field
- Be in charge of maintaining material updated for introduction of new internal collaborators
- Be driving and actively taking part of inspirational Scientific and Regulatory lectures to the Nordic organization
- Be collaborating closely with the Nordic Claim management team
- Be scientifically and regulatory upskilled on matters relevant for evaluating product communication by the international claim management department
- Be collaborating closely with the international claim management department as well as with the European regulatory Affairs Zone
- Be driving and coordinating Nordic replies to international claims related surveys
- Be given regulatory topics to handle based on your expertise
- Be supporting the Nordic Consumer Care Center on certain ingredient matters
- Be working in an international environment
- Holding a degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology or any other life science matter, incl. pharmacy, at master’s level
- Newly graduated or with some years of work experience
- Interested in beauty products and the science behind.
- Curious of chemical substances and ingredients, technologies and packaging from a safety as well as form an environmental and sustainability viewpoint
- Skilled in making complex scientific and regulatory matters translated into “what is in it for me” messages
- Having a strong intercultural understanding and enjoying working with people with various backgrounds
- Comfortable being part of a small team and working independently
- Capable of and thriving having several tasks ongoing at the same time
- A good communicator and a natural networker
- Fluent in any of the three Scandinavian languages, with the will and curiosity to upskill yourself and learn the others not already known. Fluent in English. Any knowledge of French is an advantage
We are looking for the Nordic Claim Manager to start working as soon as possible. The employment is permanent and located in Copenhagen. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply. We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities for your development. The team is composed of several nationalities and highly skilled life scientists. The team has outstanding rating in well-being surveys, and we offer an environment with high psychological safety and trust with focus on high quality performance in a caring and safe environment. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. . We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. . In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.
To apply for this job please visit careers.loreal.com.