Is your dream job in a company that is committed to sustainability?
Metso Outotec is exceptionally committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets. It is ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies and has ranked in the top 10 in the last 5 years!
About the company
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. To their SPC Edmeston office in Gothenburg, which specializes in equipment, pipes & fittings for the Sulfuric Acid industry, they are now looking for a Sales & Technical Support Engineer.
About the job
As a Sales & Technical Support Engineer your main tasks are:
- The work is exciting and non-monotonous and has great learning opportunities.
- Collaboration with the various global business units by acting as technical and market support for Metso Outotec´s global offices as well as for the external agents and reps.
- Calculate and prepare proposals for our global customers.
- Coordinate quotations with Metso Outotec’s global offices, external agents, and reps.
The company is looking for graduates with Chemical Engineering/Chemistry background or related courses. These are the skills required:
- Likes to work in a team setting and enjoys teamwork (Team player skills)
- Like to take initiative and have a self-driven work attitude
- Creative thinking with a service-oriented mindset.
- A structured and organized approach to work. Excited to work with technology.
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English and other languages are a plus.
If you have any questions regarding the opening at Metso Outotec, please contact Ranul Jain firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniela Preciado email@example.com with any questions regarding the role.
You must sign in to apply for this position.